LOADED POTATO SALAD RECIPE



This is the potato salad recipe that I make when I’m hosting a cookout at my home during the summer and I want my guests to be thinking about that BOMB potato salad the next day. It’s my special, pulling out all the stops potato salad.

INGREDIENTS:

  • 8 medium red potatoes, peeled, cooked and diced
  • 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
  • 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
  • ¼ cup ranch dressing
  • 1 tablespoon yellow mustard
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 1/2 teaspoon pepper
  • 2 ribs celery, diced
  • 1 tsp. celery seeds
  • 1/2 cup onion, diced
  • 5 hard-boiled eggs, diced
  • ½ lb, bacon fried crispy, crumbled
  • 4 oz cheddar cheese, diced
  • 2 green onions, diced (optional)


INSTRUCTIONS:

  1. Place  potatoes in a large pan and cover with cold salted water. Over high heat bring to a boil then lower heat and gently boil until tender. Drain and allow to cool to room temperature. I spread them out on a cookie sheet for quicker cooling.
  2. While the potatoes are cooling, in a large bowl mix together the  mayonnaise, ranch dressing, apple cider vinegar, mustard, salt, pepper and the celery seeds.
  3. Add the potatoes to the mixture and stir with a wooden spoon until potatoes are coated.
  4. Vìsìt loaded potato salad @ dearcrissy.com for full ìnstructìons.